See the beauty of a lovely corner of Wales in a unique way!
The Aberystwyth Cliff Railway is located at the end of the Aberystwyth promenade on Constitution Hill, a huge sloping hill overlooking the lovely Cardigan Bay. It’s the longest funicular electric cliff railway in Britain and has been operating since 1896. It has recently undergone a refurbishment, so it’s even more of a comfortable ride than before! It’s a wonderfully relaxing way to enjoy some panoramic views of a stunning section of the Welsh coastline. There’s also a cafe on-site in case you get peckish!
Where can I find the Aberystwyth Cliff Railway?
- Open Daily from 10 am-5 pm (6 pm in warmer seasons)
- Adult Ticket: £4.50/£5.50
- Child Ticket: £3/£4
- Student/Senior Ticket: £3.50/£4.50
- Disabled Ticket: £3
- Family (2 adults & 1 child): £12
- Family (2 adults & 2 children): £15