Have you ever wanted to try overcoming your fear of heights? Or do you love heights and would love to learn a new skill while having fun? Then abseiling is a great way to be at one with nature whilst experiencing an adrenaline rush! The team at Aberfeldy Hostel offer an abseiling package where you can learn new skills over their 2-3 hour course.
Where can I go abseiling in Scotland?
Aberfeldy Hostel offers a range of adventure activities for your group to try, such as kayaking, quad biking, stand up paddleboarding and much more. With a multitude of hostel and bunkhouse accommodations available, you can spend more adventure time in Aberfeldy!
- Book online via email or phone call
- Must arrive at least 15 minutes before booking slot to allow for instructions and safety briefing
- An expert guide is always on hand
- Minimum age requirement of 12 years old
- All technical equipment needed is provided (harness, helmet, belay device & dynamic ropes)
- Duration of 2-3 hours for a session
- Available at several locations all year round (March – October)
- Other outdoor activities available
- There is also accommodation available; view accommodation and activities packages on the website