Are you a born adventurer? Then come to the breath-taking sea cliffs of Cornwall and try to make it to the top before you abseil back down again! With tons of different routes to climb in this stunning part of the UK, your abseiling adventure will be that much more memorable whether it’s your first time or your hundredth. With everything you need for a great day out provided, all you need to bring is enthusiasm and determination to take on the climb and thrilling descent! They also cater for families so why not bring everyone along for an exciting day on the Cornish cliffs?
Where can we find a unique abseiling experience in Cornwall?
With experienced instructors to help you EBO Adventure guarantees safety, fun and adventure on their climbs with world-class views to boot! They offer a wide variety of courses from beginner all the way to experienced abseiling and even run an instructor training program if you’re looking to pursue abseiling longer term. Whether you’re local and looking to try something new or if you’re a seasoned adrenaline seeker looking for a stunning location to take on your next cliff, abseiling in Cornwall is an experience well worth adding to your stack!
- Prices are between £35 per person and £100 per person depending on the type of booking
- Full-day and half-day available for abseiling
- Training available for those who want to improve their skills
- EBO Instructor training programme includes the MLTE SPA training award
- Other activities include surfing, mountain biking, paddlesports and bushcraft