Experience the most exhilarating adventure activities with Killary Adventure in Galway. Stay the night in an eco-friendly accommodation with stunning views. Come for an action-packed summer camp, an epic school tour, a fantastic family break or adult getaway, a corporate or team retreat, or a truly awesome stag & hen weekend. Let your adventure begin here at Killary. With their brilliant selection of activities, we are sure there is something for everyone!
Where can I do activities in Galway?
Sweeping down to the fjord through ancient woodland with spectacular mountain and coastal scenery all around, Killary is a place like no other. Activity Days at Killary are filled with exhilarating adventure activities on land and water, all activities take place on-site, led by our team of experienced instructors, with all equipment and safety gear provided. Activities range from kayaking raft building, Ringo rides, hill walking, archery, high ropes plus so much more. Activities can either be done in a half-day package or a full day!
- Opening times are from 10 am till 5 pm
- Minimum age requirement of 8 years old
- Accommodation available nearby
- Summer camp bookings available
- Prices from £35 per person for children
- Prices from £52 per person for adults
- Located 40 minutes outside of Westport