Are you looking for an outdoor adventure? Then Hazlewood Castle near Leeds is the next place you need to be, with a diverse range of activities, spread over seventy-seven acres of woodland. In partnership with activity company, ‘Live For Today’, they offer a range of outdoor activities on the estate including quad-biking for groups up to 12, axe throwing, archery, and glamping. Hazlewood Castle, with 32 bedrooms, restaurants, bars and a spa, helps make this an idyllic location to spend a weekend. For the games and activities head to the woods!
Where is a great place for adventure activities near Leeds?
With activities suitable for different age groups – the whole family can find something to enjoy. Mountain bike hire is a good way to explore the woodlands with their set bike trails. For those looking for just a little bit more horsepower and even more mud, the quad bikes are a popular choice, with 30, 45 and 55-minute sessions available. Accommodation options include staying at the castle or luxury glamping with cabins and bell tents, nestled inside the woodland estate.
- Bike hire and special woodland bike trails
- Target practice activities include axe throwing and archery
- Luxury glamping within the stunning woods
- Hotel rooms, restaurants, bars and spas to enjoy
- Quad biking from £39 per person for a 30-minute session
- Approximately 19 miles from Leeds