Take a trip back in time at the Midland Air Museum in Coventry, and see a range of aircraft from past to present, the museum features Over 45 aircraft on display, a Vulcan guided tour, a Sit-in meteor cockpit, Large exhibition hangars plus so much more! aircraft enthusiasts will be amazed
What museums can I visit in Coventry ?
The Midland Air Museum today represents many years of dedicated commitment by our volunteers and staff who helped establish one of the country’s leading self-funded independent aviation museums. they believe it is essential that their museum provides the opportunity for visitors of all ages to experience the world of aviation in a friendly and informal environment.
- Opening times are from 10 am till 6 pm depending on the day and time of year
- Prices from £7.75 per person for adults
- Prices from £4 per person for children
- Children under 5 years old go free
- Located less than 5 miles outside Coventry City Centre