Looking for a fun place to take the entire family too? Cadonas Aberdeen is a large amusement park with a wide variety of activities for all ages. The main attraction is the amusement park with an assortment of many fun rides such as waltzers, a dead man’s drop tower and the Grampian eye which is a massive wheel that slowly spins giving you a chance to see Aberdeen from up high.
Where is Codonas amusement park?
Inside Cadonas there is a big arcade where you can play games to get tickets and win prizes, there is also Smugglers cove which is an indoor adventure play area. If your looking to get a bit competitive there is also laser tag and mini-golf so you can challenge your friends and family! For the older kids and adults, there is a 10 pin bowling course inside alongside pool tables and a bar.
- Opening times are every day 10 am – 10 pm
- Opening times vary for each activity
- Go-karting -Prices from £7 +
- Bowling – Prices from £5.80 +
- Adventure Golf – Prices from £5.99+
- Laser Tag – Prices from £6+
- Smugglers Cove – Prices from £4+