How good is your aim? At Arrowdox you will learn from archery experts and come away with a newfound skill. You will learn how to accurately pick up your bow and arrow, load it, aim and hit the target. You take part in some fun competitions where everyone has a chance at winning.
Where's a great place to learn archery in Bedfordshire?
Upon arrival, you can expect a safety briefing and a rundown of all things archery. Then you will have a 90-minute session where you get to perfect your skills before competing with your fellow archers.
- Both target archery and combat archery are available
- Bookings are available for whatever type of group you are
- Activities perfect for whatever skill level you are
- Prices from £25 per person for adults and £20 per person for children
- Opening times on Saturdays and Sundays are from 9:30 am till 5:30 pm
- Bookings are available Monday to Friday by appointment
- Located 9 miles outside of Bedford, 12 miles from Milton Keynes and Luton