Bullseye! If archery is on your bucket list, then fire off to Willowgate Activity Centre in Perth! Equipped with movable targets to fit your ability level, you have control over your archery experience; make it unique to fit you. Feel like Robin Hood and draw arrow after arrow as you challenge yourself to hit the targets! If you’re extra adventurous and want to try the bullseye apple trick, the team at the activity centre are more than happy to provide an apple for you to prove your excellent marksmanship!
Where can I try archery in Scotland?
Located near the River Tay, surrounded by beautiful Scottish nature, your archery sessions will benefit from the gorgeous landscape backdrop. Envision you’re the main character of an adventure novel and let your imagination loose as you pull back your arrow and shoot! If you want to do something a little more competitive, then why not try Combat Archery! Bring your friends or family and choose between various game modes as you try to eliminate one another. Whatever your choice, prepare for a round of intense fun and thrilling adventure with your company!
- Book online through the website
- Target Archery: 1 hour – £18 per person (min 7 years old)
- Combat Archery: 1 hour 30 mins – £25 per person (min 11 years old)
- Combat Archery group size – up to 16 participants (if you’re a group of 6 get in touch with the team prior to booking)
- Equipment and everything you may need is provided by the centre (included in the price)
- Movable targets to change the difficulty level
- Wear running shoes and bring your own refreshments
- Other activities available on-site – check the website for more information