Are you looking for the most amazing axe throwing experience today? Then look no further than Wild Blades, with lots of different axe throwing options available there definitely will be a booking that suits you. Whether you are a beginner or a expert in the axe throwing world Wild Blades will have an opportunity that meets your ability. It is a perfect day out for any group of friends and even family fun days, book in advance to ensure the best possible time out.
Where can i find axe throwing near Cambridge?
Axe Throwing Tips
- A sharper axe is a safer axe as it is more likely to stick in the board and not bounce out
- Make sure there is nobody in danger when you are throwing the axe
- Line up directly with the bullseye and throw with 2 hands as it is easier for beginners
- The axe should nearly touch your shoulder before going into the forward motion
- Wild Blades experience is 25 pounds for adults and will last 60 minutes
- If you are new to axe throwing you will be given a safety briefing by an instructor
- Kids axe throwing is 10 pounds per child and will last 45 minutes
- All booking times will include briefing, practice and challenges