Ever wanted to master the skill of axe throwing? Or discover your inner caveman or woman? Of course, you have! And now you can do it with your friends at Axe Hurling Dundee. Head along to Scotland’s first-ever axe hurling centre and perfect your axe throwing technique.
Where is a great place to go axe throwing in Dundee?
Experienced coaches will give you a safety briefing before you’re let onto the lane. They are also on hand to give you any extra hints and tips to help you improve your aim. Once you have some good throws in, the next step is your chance to compete with friends, with a number of mini-games. The session will be rounded off with an axe-throwing tournament.
Axe Throwing Tips
- There are various one or two-handed throwing techniques.
- To build up consistency use the same technique for each throw.
- Make small adjustments to your distance from the target to improve strike angle.
- For consistency – keep your throw simple and easily repeatable.
This is an experience like no other! Perfect for a group of friends, and a great way to have a laugh and try something completely new. Sessions usually last approximately 1.5 hours. There are usually 8 people per lane so if you come along with less than 8 in your group the coaches might pair you with another group! But don’t worry, the friendly staff will have you all smiling and getting along in no time! If you’re looking to add something out of the norm to your Stack, then don’t forget about Axe Hurling in Dundee!
- Over 16s only
- £20 per person
- The session runs for 1.5 hours
- 8 people per lane
- Must arrive 10 minutes before your booking