Are you looking for a fun adventure park day out for the family? BeWILDerwood is a great place for family fun with the chance to get outdoors at an award-winning forest of family fun. At the BeWILDerwood there are treehouses, zip lines, slippery slopes, mazes, storytelling, craft making, boat rides and marsh walks. There are also Run Wild activity sessions in place for children up to 5 years old at the Millennium Woods in Terrington working to build self-confidence whilst immersed in nature.
Where can I find a family adventure park in Norfolk?
Along with a variety of fun activities, BeWILDerwood also has catering outlets that ensure you won’t go hungry on your outdoor adventure. All activities are included upon entry to the adventure park so your adventure is never-ending. Admission prices are based on height due to activity height restrictions, with tickets starting at £12.50.
- Opening 10am – 5pm
- The minimum age requirement of 2 years old and the suggested a maximum of 12 years old, although it is suitable for adults too!
- Ticket prices start at £12.50 (under 92cm height go free)
- Suggested minimum activity duration of 3.5 hours
- The minimum height requirement for the biggest slides is 92cm
- Annual passes are available for purchase, starting at £50
- 32 miles outside of Norfolk City Centre