Need a bike for a solo biking adventure but don’t know where to hire one? Look no further! NeviCycles has got your back. Offering a range of bikes to suit your trip’s needs, you don’t have to worry about looking for ages for a bike hire service or worry about cancelling your trip! Not only that, but they also provide kids’ bikes and other accessories to fit all of your needs.
Where can I hire a bike in Scotland?
If you’re not too sure about trails and locations, NeviCycles work in association with West Coast Biking and offer guided tours and coaching for you! Or you can email them to enquire about their professional recommendation of local guided bike tours. Either way, they are there to make your biking adventure dreams a little bit closer to reality! Their shop also lists clothing and bike parts to ensure you’re all ready to set off!
- Bikes serviced before every hire
- Opening times are from 9 am till 5:30 pm
- Book via the enquiry form on the website
- The price depends on bike type – 6 types available to choose from
- Example: Standard Hardtail – from £35 a day ( multiple day discounts available – 3 days: £80, 1 week – £160)
- Accommodation available nearby
- Different add ons to the bike hire available, e.g. kids bikes, tagalongs etc
- One-way bike collection also available – for longer bike journeys
- Coaching and guiding in association with West Coast Biking available – enquire via email
- Located less than a mile outside of Fort William