Ahoy ahoy captain, looking for a luxury day out? Why not head on down to The Longholme in Bedford and hire one of their boats? Sail the rivers and enjoy the views of the vibrant town of Bedford! They also have great food at The Longholme, so after your adventure on the river why not sit back and have a coffee or tuck into some well-made cuisine. With this boat hire experience you can release your inner sailor however due to of Covid-19, The Longholme will not reopen their boat hire until 2022. But if you really want to live your best captain hook life then we still think you should put this to your Funstacker list!
Where can I go to hire a boat in Bedford?
Sailor or not, why not enjoy a nice breakfast or lunch at The Longholme Cafe, enjoy the views from around while you sit back and dine in. They have a stunning menu with good coffee and local fresh foods with regular seasonal changes and special dishes available.
- Café and restaurant available on site
- Opening times 7 days a week from 9am till 5:30pm
- Maximum group size of 4 participants
- Minimum age requirement of 12 months old
- Children under 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult and wear a life jacket
- Prices from £10 for 30 minutes and £15 for 60 minutes
- Located less than a mile outside of Bedford