It’s time to release your creative spark in a bookbinding course down at the bookbinders of Lewes. They run a range of booking binding courses monthly. Classes run from 10.30 to 4.30 with a short break for lunch and are limited to 3 students, they are suitable for beginners or those with some experience.
What workshops can I do in Lewes ?
You can join in on an array of different binding workshops to making items and learning techniques from, soft leather journals, repairing books, Coptic binding, Japanese style binding. plus so much more, new courses get added very so often. The Bookbinders of Lewes can also arrange tuition on specific techniques and short courses of individual tuition.
- Various styles of bookbinding workshops available
- Book via enquiry (form on website)
- Prices from £90 per workshop
- Over 5 different workshops to choose from
- Located just 17 minutes from Brighton