If you want to get the inside scoop on top quality local beer and businesses than don’t look any further than the Brewbus! Their award winning tours provide an unforgettable experience and with their expanse of local knowledge you know you’re supporting local businesses and getting the best beer on offer!
Where does the Auckland Brewbus start from?
The tour starts with a brilliant lunch at a local restaurant with beer to set the tone for the afternoon. You will then be driven to at least two other locations to explore the beer and brewing scene of the area. Along the trip your guide will show you other watering holes along the route so you can continue your beer tasting even after the tour.
- Departs: Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 12:00 pm
- Allow 4.5 hours
- minimum 4 people (tours may not run if minimum numbers are not met)
- Pickup and drop off from a central location
- Delicious set lunch
- Craft beer tastings at 3 locations
- Sample up to 12 beers
- See a working brewery and hear from the experts
- Canned water and snack on board
- Fully guided with commentary