Fancy a relaxing trip to the farm with the family? Briarlands Farm is home to loads of friendly animal faces and offers a place for you to take your friends and family and meet all of the furry residents at the farm!
What farm parks can I visit near Stirling?
Visitors of the farm can enjoy a large range of outdoor activities such as:
- Jumping Pillows
- Animal Feeding (seasonal)
- Mini Diggers (£1)
- Strawberry Picking (seasonal)
- Play frames
- Zip Line
- Football Golf
- Tractor Rides
- Tractor Go-Karts
- Bessie the Climbing Monster
And many more!
If the weather isn’t the best, why not come inside and check out the family-friendly tearoom, where guests can grab a bite to eat and refuel. The tearoom also offers a craft area where guests can participate in ceramic painting, sand art, paper mache decorating, a soft play climbing frame for under 7s and a play area for pre-schoolers.
- Admission for adults is £5.75
- Admission for children is £7.75 (Ages 2-16)
- Admission for a family is £25.50
- Admission for concession £3.50 (60+/Disabled/Carer)
- Open every day from 26th April 10 AM – 5.30 PM until 30th October (Last admission at 4 pm)
- Open every day from 31st Oct 10 am – 4.30 pm until 4th January (Last admission at 3 pm)
- Closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Day, and the 2nd of January.