Whether you’re a fan of the seagulls or just a sports fanatic, this stadium tour will leave a long lasting impression of the true history behind football. Take a look behind the history of a club over a century old – founded in 1902, this club has a never ending list of magnificent achievements and successes.
Where can you find Falmer Stadium?
You will have the opportunity to see the home and away dressing rooms, and get the chance to have a photo with your favourite players shirt! You will also get the chance to walk through the players tunnels and out onto pitch side, in front of the magnificent 30,000 seat stadium.
Brighton FC History
- The club were originally founded as Brighton & Hove United in 1901, before changing to their current name.
- Brighton are one of the very few clubs in the top flight to have never won a title in there history.
- They once reached the FA cup final in 1983, but lost out to Manchester United after a 2-2 draw in the first game, but then a 4-0 loss gave the trophy to the red devils.
- Brighton currently play in the Falmer stadium, which has been there home since 2011.
Each tour will approximately last around 2 hours, depending on the size of the group wishing to attend. Hand sanitizing areas are placed throughout the whole tour and must be used whilst passing by. Social distancing will also be in place, ensuring it is a safe environment but also still enjoyable.
- Adults tickets from £15
- Junior tickets from £7.50
- Family of four tickets £40
- COVID regulations in place.
- Tours will run on Monday, Thursday and Sunday from 11am until 1pm.