Are you looking for a unique car visit in Lincolnshire? How about a trip down to the Bubblecar Museum, have over 50 microcars on display, many in thought-provoking dioramas. Examples of Bond, Isetta, Reliant, Frisky, and Bamby to name but a few. there’s also a row of recreated shops for you to explore, memorabilia, a gift shop, plus a cafe – great for afternoon tea!
What car museums can I visit in Lincolnshire?
Take a trip to The Bubblecar Museum and learn about Microcars or bubble cars and how they were a significant part of British motoring history.
- Admission from £4 per person for adults
- Admission from £1 per person for children
- 15 minute rides available on weekends for £15
- See over 50 microcars on display
- Located just 15 minutes outside of Boston