It’s time to jump but only if you dare!! Head on over to Killiecrankie and find Bungee Jump Scotland then leap over the water from way up high, the only bungee in Scotland open all year round. Feel the air rushing through you as you free fall 40m and experience a one of a kind thrill! This activity is open all year round so, you never need to worry about when you can do it! This jump faithfully awaits your visit whenever you’re ready to challenge yourself. For free spirits, thrill-seekers or just someone testing out their bravery, this is the place for you to feel alive!
Where can I go bungee jumping in Scotland?
Nestled in between beautiful woods, with a platform towering over the River Garry, this bungee jumping site is not only decked out with the latest technology and safety equipment to keep you and your company safe but, the site’s surroundings are also imbued with history. This site is near the famous site of the Battle of Killiecrankie, so after an adventure-packed couple of hours, why not head on to the battle site and immerse yourself in some rich, Scottish history!
- Pre-booking online is advised
- Price per jump – £79 per person; Second Jump (same day): £30 per person
- Allow 1.5 hours for the duration of this experience
- Minimum age of 14 years and maximum age of 114 years
- Can do solo jumps or tandem jumps – different weight restrictions apply so, double-check
- Photo taking package – £25 per person (add to original price)
- Video taking package – £35 per person
- Spectators are welcome
- Other outdoor activities are also available on-site such as swinging and ziplining!
- Enquire via the form on the website if any questions arise