This one is for all you chocolate lovers! Enter a world of pure imagination and come and see the world of chocolate down at Cadbury World in Birmingham.
Where is the Cadbury chocolate factory in Birmingham?
Cadbury World is a self-guided exhibition tour filled with an abundance of Cadbury-themed exhibitions and attractions! Have you ever wondered how some of the iconic chocolates including Creme Egg, Buttons, and Roses are made? Take a ride in Cadbury World’s very own popular Cadabra ride in a magical journey full of surprises. Other attractions include a 4D movie experience, chocolate making, advertising avenue, green screen photo shoot and so much more!
Cadbury - Did you know?
- Cadbury was established all the way back in 1824, by John Cadbury! The first Cadbury factory opened 17 years later in 1841.
- Cadbury has held a royal warrant since 1855!
- Approximately one million bars of Cadbury Dairy milk is every day or 350 million per year!
- Cadbury factories were the inspiration for Roald Dahl’s Charlie and the Chocolate Factory! Dahl attended a school that received samples of Cadbury chocolate to sample.
- 400 million dairy milk buttons are made every single day!
Share magical moments with the lovable Cadbury characters as we invite you to tuck into a delicious breakfast experience. The meal is hosted in the private area of the Cadbury Café conservatory. Pose for selfies & high five Freddo.- Prices for character breakfast start from £7.50, plus standard admission. All are served with a choice of orange juice, tea, coffee, and hot chocolate. dining experiences for lunch and dinner are also available
- Activity duration of around 3-4 hours
- Maximum group size of 100 participants
- Opening times are from 9 am till 4:30 pm depending on the day
- Prices from £19 per person for adults and £14 per person for children, under 4s free
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult