FREEDOM! Let off some steam by learning how to throw axes with this new trend that is sweeping across the nation. The coaches will always be there to give you tips and tricks. But it is up to you to see how good you are before the final tournament, where you throw axes down the lane hoping to hit a bullseye! Located in Glasgow, Axe Hurling is the perfect spot for a day out or to celebrate a birthday!
Where is a good place to learn axe throwing in Glasgow?
Axe Hurling is based at the Xcite Activity Centre in Glasgow.
Sessions are run on 4 lanes, with 8 players per lane, 1 instructor per lane and last approx. 1.5 hours. Axes are thrown down enclosed lanes under the watchful eye of an instructor. Find your inner Thor – add Axe Hurling to your Stack!
- Pre-booking is recommended to ensure a spot
- Book in slots of 2 – £40 (therefore £20 per person)
- Minimum age of 18
- Tickets are non-refundable, but rescheduling is possible 24 hours in advance
- An axe hurling session lasts around 90 minutes
- 4 lanes with 8 people per lane; smaller groups may be added to another group on the same lane
- Private group bookings – 16 players across two lanes – from £300
- Safety briefing and instructions are provided at the beginning. Tips and advice are always available via the instructor situated on the lane
- They also have a venue in Dundee