Learn how to make your own scented candles. Join a highly rated candle making workshop. It’s fun and all materials are provided. Head over to the rural village of Temple and spend time learning how to make a soy wax candle in a relaxed and creative environment.
You can bring your friends and meet new people in the class, or you can book your very own private group workshop. Whatever the case, Can To Candle looks forward to welcoming you into their studio.
Where can where can we book a candle making workshop near Edinburgh?
Soy wax is made from renewable plant-based resources. It is environmentally friendly and burns longer and cleaner than paraffin wax. Soy wax when used to make candles is an excellent fragrance carrier that does not require chemical amplifiers. During the workshop, you will learn and make your own container candle.
- Workshop available for just £45 per person
- Activity duration is around 1.5 hours
- The workshop is from 10 am till 11:30 am
- Located 12 miles outside of Edinburgh
- Can reschedule your booking but must notify at least 2 weeks in advance
- Equipment, materials, workshop notes and refreshments are all included in the price
- An online workshop is also available for those not able to attend in person
- Private group bookings are also available from £180