Cardiff Ski and Snowboard Centre was built by Cardiff City Council, and has been pleasing customers since 1969. Their magnificent slope measures 100 meters in length, and was impressively one of the first dry slopes in Great Britain! The centre is welcoming to anyone brand new to skiing/snowboarding, as well as those experts among you just looking to get some practice in. They also have tubes available to use – huge inflatable rings perfect for anyone looking to have some fun on the ice without picking up some skis for the first time! It’s sure to be a cool and chill day out for everybody.
Where can I find Cardiff Ski and Snowboard Centre?
- (Winter) Monday to Friday: 12pm-9:30pm
- (Winter) Saturday to Sunday: 10am-5:30pm
- (Summer) Tuesday to Friday: 12pm-8:30pm
- (Summer) Saturday to Sunday: 10am-5:30pm
- In order to use the slope for recreational use, you must have had at least one previous lesson at the centre
- Equipment hire available