Take in the atmosphere on the grounds while soaking up the history and experience the passion at Celtic Park Stadium on a 1 hour-long guided tour of the Stadium. Honoured with the title of one of the biggest football stadiums in Europe, this Stadium is the perfect place to learn about the colourful heritage of Celtic Football Club from the day of its creation in 1888.
What can I see on a tour of the Celtic Park Stadium?
On a tour of Celtic Park Stadium, visitors can expect to receive a well-informed guided tour, led by a well-versed member of staff. Guests can get a first-hand view of the behind-the-scenes at Celtic Football Club, this includes visiting the boardroom, walking out through the player tunnel, visiting the team's dressing room and stepping into the shoes of the manager with a visit to the team's dugout!
There are a variety of different tour packages at Celtic Park, so visitors can tailor their experience to suit them the best and make their visit the most memorable it can be! From breakfast tours to group brewery tours, there really is something for every football fan at Celtic FC’s Celtic Park Stadium.
To book a tour, please visit the Celtic FC website and check out the ‘Visit Celtic Park’ tab.
- Discounts are available for season ticket holders (STH)
- Adult tickets £13.50 or £10.80 STH price
- Child tickets £8 or £6.40 STH price (under age of 12)
- Family tickets £40 or £32 STH price (2 adults and 2 children under the age of 12)
- Concession tickets £11 or £8.80 STH price (Over 65s/Student with valid ID)
- All tours and tour packages are non-refundable and non-transferable