Clarke’s Championship mini golf is a beautifully landscaped course based in St Helens with 18 wonderful holes with multiple different challenges to keep it fun and competitive! The course as built by experts with children in mind but is good fun for all ages!
Where can we find Clarkes Championship mini golf?
Clarke's Championship mini golf can be found north of St Helens, it is roughly a ten minute drive from St Helens and around a 30 minute travel on public transport. The number 38 from Baldwin Street will take you within a couple minutes of the location.
- Using the right putter is key to a good round of mini golf, make sure the grip and size of the club is right
- Mini golf is not about how hard you can swing so make sure you are hitting the ball gently so make your way to the hole
- Observe each hole before taking your first shot as all holes will bring up new challenges for you to face
- Play with your friends often as you will enjoy it more and become a better mini golf player
- Learn basic golfing skills will help when it comes to putting in mini golf
There is also a course café with delicious home cooked food so you can have a rest with good food and drink after the fun on the golf course! The course is great for team bonding, work night out or even just a day out with your friends.
- Opening Times
- Monday -Thursday
- Sat and Sunday
- Adult (12+)
- 5 – 11 yo
- Under 5