Established over 40 years ago, The Big Shoot’s premier shooting ground near Otley offers superior clay pigeon shooting and spectacular views of the Yorkshire countryside. With instruction from Association of Profession Shooting Instructors qualified coaches, you will soon be hitting the high-flying targets and enjoying your day out. Both beginners and experienced shooting enthusiasts are welcome so if you’ve always wanted to give it a go then this is a great place to go!
Where can I go clay shooting near Leeds?
The Big Shoot provides full safety equipment and medals can be awarded if organised in advance. With lots of positive reviews, The Big Shoot is the best place if you want to go clay shooting in Yorkshire. If you’re worried about the pigeons then rest assured they started using clay targets instead of living pigeons back in 1875! Why not book a clay pigeon shoot for a private party, team building day, or corporate event?
- Prices from £46.50 for a 25 clay shoot
- Facilities include tea/coffee, spectator areas, parking and toilets
- Full instruction, safety briefing and equipment provided
- Instruction provided by APSI qualified instructors.
- Approximately 10 miles from Leeds