Have you always dreamt about trying to survive in the wilderness? Now you can spend a weekend away on a coastal foraging course based in Moidart, just thirty-five miles west of Fort William. As part of this course, under the tutelage of an experienced guide, you will learn how to safely and responsibly hunt for food, how to prep and cook what you have foraged and how to make it taste beyond delicious! Prepare the food with the beautiful backdrop of the Atlantic Oak woodlands behind you and bond with your small group as you learn about Scotland’s most natural food resources.
Where can I learn about coastal foraging in Scotland?
Not only will you learn about the foraging and cooking process, but you will also learn about tidal cycles and the legal aspects of foraging. This course combines the practical with the ethical to deliver a thoroughly fun and educational weekend adventure for you and your company! What an amazing opportunity! Why don’t you give yourself a chance to learn something truly unique that will remain with you for the rest of your life?
- Pre-book online
- 2 day coastal foraging weekend: price – £180 per person
- Course times: Saturday – 9 am starts, Sunday – 4 pm finish
- Overnight accommodation not included
- Must bring course-specific kit – make sure to check the information available before booking
- Group size varies, but maintain small numbers to ensure less impact on the environment
- Minimum age of 8 years
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- One-day course version available – but not as much material covered (£90 per person)
- Private Course booking also available – enquire via website