Do you putt like Tiger Woods or are you more of a Happy Gilmore? No matter the skill level, Southport Crazy Golf will keep the whole family entertained. The course also known as The ‘Masters’ was opened in 1965, by a canny Scot and keen golfer, Mr Law. Over 50 years later the course is still run by the same family. An enduring landmark that has stood the test of time. Test your putting skills on the many fun obstacles from windmills, the helter-skelter and the lighthouse.
Where is one of the oldest surviving crazy golf courses in the UK?
Southport Crazy Golf offers a fun day out for all ages with 19 challenging holes. There’s a special 19th hole – the lucky last hole – where you can win a free round if you can ring the bell.
- Children must be supervised at all times
- Only £3 per person per round of 18 holes
- The course is suitable for players of all ages and abilities
- Try your hand at the 19th hole for a chance to win a free round
There are no public toilets provided on the site, there are council toilet facilities nearby
- The course is maintained to the highest standard, at the beginning of every year the course is completely re-painted