Looking for an immersive dining experience? The Murdér Express put together by Funicular Productions is just the thin. Step aboard this train at Pedley Street Station and get ready for a voyage back to the past. This 20th century themed journey has it all, where theatre, murder mystery and great food meet-up!
Where can we go for an award-winning theatrical dining experience in London?
Back in the early 20th century, when travelling by train for pleasure was still in its infancy, this was definitely a time to experience and onboard this journey you can! There will be interactive entertainment from performers on board who will make your experience unforgettable. Don’t forget the food though, with an all-new 4-course menu from MasterChef 2017 finalist Louisa Ellis you are in for a tantalising treat. The Pedley Street Station in London opened in May 2018 and The Murdér Express makes its historic journey from here. ALL ABOARD!
- The minimum age is 13 years old
- The duration of the experience is 2 hours
- Tickets from £60.00 – £405.00
- Multiple dates and start times are available to choose from
- Food is included in the cost of the ticket
- Drinks are a separate charge
- Please email [email protected] with any dietary requirements 24hrs before the show