The Ouse cruise is one of the best ways to see the city and you can do it all without taking a step. Whether you’re getting some fresh air on the top deck or at the on-boat bar you’ll be able to hear all about the sights with live commentary from local skippers teaching you about the grand history of York. And if you’d prefer they do romantic dinner cruises with sunset views and a three course meal to experience the city in style.
How can I see York from the water?
The standard tour lasts 45 minutes but, if you would like a longer cruise check the lunch or dinner options as they can last up to 2 hours and 30 minutes so you can spend as much time on the water as suits you. Also only some of their fleet has wheelchair access so make sure call up and check if this is of importance.
They have many different cruise options on offer so we’re sure you’ll find one that suits you and allow you to cruise the river at your own pace.
- Sightseeing tour ticket: from £11.25 per adult, from £6.75 per child, Concessions are from £10.25
- Evening Cruise: from £15 per person
- Lunch Cruise: from £30 per person
- Afternoon Tea Cruise: from £28.50 per person
- Dinner Cruise: from £45 per person
- Available for party booking and private rental
- Booking before is strongly recommended