If you’re looking for a weekend getaway then we’ve got the perfect place for you to add to your stack! Head to Culdees Castle Estate in Perth for a unique luxury glamping experience in a tranquil, private woodland space.
Where can I go glamping in Scotland?
Culdees Castle Glamping was only established in the last year and has already earned it’s spot in the UK top 20 guide! The castle is nestled quietly into it’s beautiful surroundings and you’ll feel right at home with it’s warm and welcoming interior. Inside you’ll find a kitchen, luxury shower room, relaxing lounge area and a cosy bedroom. Your private garden space will include seating areas and a hot tub to relax in, a firepit to keep you warm on cold nights and a BBQ to roast your own delicious food.
Culdees Castle can also provide you with luxury food and drink packages, with their produce all locally-sourced or made by themselves. The glamping site also makes a fantastic base to explore Perth as trips such as whisky tours, waterfall walks and more can be arranged for you. While the cabins are already well-equipped, there is a shop on site for all your needs.
- Prices start from £120 per night, depending on cabin.
- Crieff is a 4.9 mile trip away with plenty of shops, galleries and food outlets.
- The site is under an hours drive from Edinburgh or Glasgow airports.
- Collection can be arranged from Gleneagles Train Station.
- The site is just outside the village of Muthill.