Looking for a fun activity to do with your friends and family in Peterborough? Join in on the thrilling self-guided detective mystery-themed Treasure Trail!. As you follow the Trail route, can you solve the sneaky clues set on existing buildings, permanent features, and monuments to eliminate the suspects to discover who done it – the trail offers a fun and creative way to solve mysteries on the way whilst seeing the city in a way like no other
What Mystery trails can I do with my friends in Peterborough ?
The Trail starts in the Car Haven car park and takes you through the key attractions of central Peterborough. Enjoy the green spaces, the river and the historic streets of the city centre before finishing at the doorstep of Peterborough Cathedral.
- Price; £ 10.00 pp
- Takes approximately; 2hours but can at your own pace
- The trail is approximately 1.5 miles long and takes 2 hours to complete
- The Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 – 106 (no children necessary!)
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Linear Trail route
- The Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!