Are you looking to try some of the best mountain biking trails in the world? Then head down to the internationally renowned 7stanes destination, Innerleithen, and try out their four excellently carved mountain biking trails or test your lungs and legs on the 19 mile long XC route. These trails aren’t for the faint hearted, they are designed for serious mountain bikers and helmets, body armour and downhill bikes are highly recommended.
Where is the best Mountain Biking in the Scottish Borders
Try out the four extreme graded trails that drop from the summit of Plora Rig and down through the dense forest on a mixture of natural, machined and hand built trails that will challenge even the most experienced riders. You’ll be in for a thrilling day and are likely to bump into professional riders training on the trails on any given weekend.
The four orange (extreme) waymarked downhill tracks are:
- Make or Brake: 1.2 miles / 2km
- Matador: 1.2 miles / 1.9km
- Gold Run: 0.9 miles / 1.4km
- Cresta Run: 0.9 miles / 1.5km
- Double D (optional line): 0.4km
- Trail uplift is available from Adrenalin Uplift
- Parking is £4 for all day