Are you a lover of animals? Do you want to get up close to some of the country’s favourite farm animals? Then get ready for a great day filled with fun for all of the family at East Links Family Park, located near Dunbar in East Lothian! With Highland Cows, Sheep, Goats, Horses, Pigs, Wallabies, Llamas, Prairie Dogs, Ducks, Geese, Donkeys, Deer, Chickens, Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, and Rhea, there’s something for everyone, including a wide range of games and rides in the park!
Where can I go for a day out with the family in East Lothian?
Visitors who purchase a ticket into the park will have full access to everything available on site, with the only exception being a 50p charge for crazy golf and animal feeding tokens.
The park holds a number of events each year that are suitable for any age to come and take part in, from treasure hunts to fancy dress competitions, there really is something for everyone at East Links Family Park.
Memberships to the park and online ticket booking are available. More information can be found on the Park’s website as well as directions on how to get there and information about all coronavirus safety measures and restrictions.
- Tickets range from £8.25 – £16.19
- 50p tokens for animal food and crazy golf balls
- Open 10am to 5pm (and 10am to 4pm in Winter)
- Annual membership with unlimited access year round is £60 per person
- Dogs are not allowed as they can distress some of the animals but there are kennels available on site (assistance dogs are permitted)