Hibernian are proud to announce that once again they are up and running with stadium tours for the public, running once a month you don’t want to miss it. The tour will consist of visiting the home changing rooms, the dugouts where you can sit in the manager’s seat, you can also take photos with the Scottish cup won by Hibernian in 2016 after defeating Rangers in the dying seconds. The tour will also include a complimentary lunch and refreshments throughout, you will be taken through the tour by an experienced tour guide who knows all about the club’s rich history and success over the years.
Why should I go on a tour of Easter Road?
Hibernian FC facts
- Hibernian have always played in green and white colours since their formation in 1875. This is the first season since 1938 that white has not been the predominant colour on the sleeves.
- The north stand is renamed “The Famous Five Stand” after 5 of the most famous players to play for Hibs all scoring over 100 goals for the club
- The Famous five players are Gordon Smith, Bobby Johnstone, Lawrie Reilly, Eddie Turnbull and Willie Ormond, they were all prolific goal scorers from the 1950’s
- Hibernian have won the Scottish cup 3 times, 1887, 1902 and 2016, they have also won the league cup 3 times in 1972, 1991 and 2007
The prices are as follows, it will cost you 20 pounds for an adult admission ticket and it will only cost you 10 pounds for a child under the age of 16 to take part in the wonderful experience. Each tour will last roughly 60 minutes but it can run longer depending on the size of the group who are taking part in the tour, so ensure that you make space just in case it does run a little longer than expected.
- Free parking is available
- Club store on-site to purchase gifts
- Easy to access by public transport