Looking for a spooky adventure into Scotland’s past? The Edinburgh Dungeon is a 70-minute long interactive experience that uses live actors, various theatrical props and sets, immersive special effects, and rides that help bring over 1000 years of Edinburgh and Scottish history to life.
Where can I take part in a historical tour of Edinburgh?
The Edinburgh Dungeon is a unique, fun-filled experience that doesn't fail to also provide its visitors with a clear insight into the days of Edinburgh and Scotland's past. This makes for an educational experience as well as a fun one!
Start your journey off in the dungeon, and make your way through a series of different settings and experiences, all tailored to give visitors the best representation of as many periods throughout history as possible.
- Standard Ticket from £19.75 per adult (Includes access to the dungeon at a certain 15-minute time slot)
- Dungeon + Walking tour from £31.95 per adult (Includes standard ticket plus a tour of Edinburgh’s famous landmarks)
- Dungeon + Hard Rock Cafe from £40.76 per adult (Includes standard ticket plus a dining pass for Hard Rock Cafe)
- Dungeon + Walking Tour + Hard Rock Cafe from £52.95 (Includes all of the above)
- Annual Passes from £89 (Includes discounts on dining, shopping, and special events)
Opening times can vary, please check the dungeon’s website for more information regarding opening times as well as more information about disabled access, directions, and parking.