Would you like to be immersed in a magical woodland and see one of Scotland’s most famous shows? Then come to Pitlochry and experience, first hand, a truly beautiful event – The Enchanted Forest. The show lasts around ninety minutes but you can stay in the forest as long as you like! Appreciate all the choreographed, original score and light routines as you walk around Faskally Woods. If you find yourself a bit peckish, worry not, for local food caterer Lov Events has three stalls for you to choose from and enjoy. Grab a wee snack, or maybe a proper dinner meal and fully immerse yourself in the show.
Where can I find the Enchanted Forest?
This event is catered to enable people of all ages and abilities to enjoy the forest and show, so no matter who you are you’ll be able to enjoy this truly wonderful experience. There is car parking available for the event, and while you could be making just a day trip out, why not indulge in a weekend away for you and your family? Pitlochry has an abundance of delicious food spots, accommodation and activities for you to try out!
- Provisional dates and tickets only – 29 Sept to 30 Oct 2022
- Food is available on-site – at three different locations: “Lov Pizza”, “Lov Grill” and “Lov Goodies”
- Any purchase on-site is cash only; no food from offsite is allowed
- Access is only available to those with tickets; buy in advance to be sure you’ll get in!
- The show closes at 10.30 pm every evening
- Shows are around 60 to 90 minutes
- Take as many pictures as you want to remember your day in the enchanted forest
- Toilets available
- Suitable for all ages so bring the whole family!