If you’re a thrill seeker and want to reach new heights, then we’ve got a great activity to add to your stack. Take an unforgettable flight at a whopping 724 metres over beautiful lakes, in the shadow the Bluewater Chalk Cliffs and wonderful nature.
Why go to Kent?
You’ll be departing from a tower standing at 15 metres. Don’t worry – you’ll be fully kitted out in safety gear, and led by the experienced team members who were also behind the Eden Project in Cornwall. Just want to watch your friend take the leap from the comfort of the ground? No problem, spectators can watch from the landing area. If you want something to remember your amazing experience, a photo/video pack is available for purchase. When you start feeling peckish post-flight, head down to the mall with plenty of cafes and restaurant.
- The zipline experience can take up to an hour in total.
- Spots must be booked in advance.
- Zipliners must be over 8 years old.
- Extreme weather may result in cancellation.
- For safety reasons, Skyliners must be wearing closed-toe shoes, cover their shoulders, and trousers that go below the knee.