3… 2… 1 TIME’S UP! Do you think you have what it takes to escape the hunt? Then come on over to the escape rooms and prove it! Choose your adventure from four themes; Blackbeard’s treasure, the Wild West, The Fourth Samurai or The Last Vikings. You will have a measly sixty minutes to succeed. Otherwise, you’ll be trapped there forever! Faced with various puzzles and problems, teamwork is essential to ensure your survival and, ultimately, your escape! Escape Rooms in Edinburgh will ensure you have an absolute riot with your mates and a brilliant day out!
Where to try out Escape Rooms in Edinburgh?
As the Capital of Scotland, Edinburgh has tons to offer, from its incredible castle and numerous other historic sites to famous hills like Arthur’s Seat and Calton Hill for you to walk up and experience the fresh air as you take in the views from above the city. Should you be famished after your adventure, Edinburgh has many restaurants, cafés and places for you to grab a bite and enjoy the city atmosphere.
- Must be over 18 to participate, however minimum age of 8 but under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- 90-minute total time, with 30 minutes for briefing and time after and 60 minutes to escape the room itself
- Perfect for teams of 2-6 players
- Indoor games: 2-3 player groups – £25 per person, 4-6 player games – £20 per person
- Outdoor games: 2 players – £22.50 per person, 3 players – £20 per person, 4 players – £15