For a dinner with a difference, the Evening in a Vineyard tour is a great way of trying lots of unique wines and beers that a paired perfectly with a delicious three-course meal. The experience starts with canapes and a glass of sparkling wine at 7 pm which is then followed by a tour of the vineyard and winery. You then head back to the Winehouse to have your dinner which has a selection of wines and beers that can be paired with each course! There will then be tea/coffee and chocolates with your evening ending at around 10 pm.
Where can I get local drink in Yorkshire?
For £42.50 pp, it is a truly unique dining experience. The backdrop of the pretty vineyard, gorgeous local wines, and great knowledge of the staff will make this a memorable experience that you’ll be recommending to all your friends. This evening would be perfect for couples looking for a romantic and interesting dinner in the area.
- The experience lasts 3-4 hours
- Full three-course meal with lots of wine and beer tasters
- £42.50 per person
- Make sure you book well in advance!
British Wine Facts!
- The wine industry is one of the fastest-growing agricultural sectors in the UK!
- There are over 500 commercial vineyards in the UK.