Calling the blue side of Merseyside, is there a better time to book a day out and see all that Everton FC has to offer, this tour will take you to all areas of Goodison park from the home and away dressing room to even getting a picture in champions league winner Rafa Benitez’s seat in the dug out. You will also get an opportunity to sit in the directors box and have a walk through the newly furbished hospitality suites. As an extra added on to the tour, you will also be given the opportunity to visit the media room and see for yourself the heat Rafa Benitez faces when in front of the journalists.
Where can I book the Everton Stadium Tour?
Everton FC History
- Everton were originally known as St. Domingo FC named after a chapel, before changing there name to the now famous Everton Fc in 1879
- The first purpose built stadium in England was built by Everton and opened on the 24th of August 1892
- Goodison Park hosted 5 of the world cup fixtures in the famous year of 1966, the semi finals were also played here between Germany an the Soviet Union.
- The great Pele also graced the pitch on the 12th July 1966 whilst playing his country in a 2-0 win against Bulgaria, Pele also netted a goal in this match
Everton club tours are available between 10am and 4pm from Monday till Friday. There is a 10% discount on all tickets purchased on the day of tours from inside Everton’s main club store. Due to COVID all unvaccinated 12-17 year olds are required to show proof of a negative lateral flow test. Each tour will last from around 60-80 minutes depending on the size of the group on the tour.
- Adult tickets starting from £20
- Concession and young people £15
- Children tickets from £10
- Under 5’s go free
- Baby changing facilities available
- Photographs are absolutely allowed at any opportunity