One of the most stunning places in the UK, the Scottish Highlands is home to a fascinating history, and culture and the place where many of your favourite movies were filmed! Have you ever wanted a getaway to its stunning scenery, explore a filming location, or want to trace your long-lost Scottish ancestry? Want somewhere new to snap some spectacular pictures or a special place to propose to your loved one? These Highlander tours then are perfect to add to your stack!
What is a great way to discover more about the Highlands?
Based in Inverness, the capital of the Highlands, you’ll be accompanied by an expert and friendly highlander who will guide your carefully planned out, bespoke tours in the best places the Highlands has to offer, and there are plenty of tours to choose from. Harry Potter fan? Their Harry Potter experience tour will take you across some of the film’s most famous locations – the Great Glen where you can view the ‘Hogwarts Express, Hagrid’s cottage in Glencoe and Loch Shiel otherwise known as Hogwarts Lake. Take a magical journey through the Isle of Skye in a driven tour, where you can admire Loch Ness, Skye Bridge and the Kilt Rock Waterfall. There’s no better way to explore the Highlands than under the expert guidance of a local with Aye Tours!
- Prices vary depending on the tour, starting from £100 pp to £160 pp for longer day tours.
- The default pick-up location is St. Mary’s Catholic Church in Inverness or any location within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Minimum 2 people, maximum 4 people (extra charges will apply for pickup to groups of 3 and 4).
- Food and drinks, admission to attractions, or out-of-the-way pickup locations are not included in the price.
- Pets are usually welcome on the tours.