Come visit the FatCat Moto-Parc for a wild day out!
Where can I find Fat Cat Moto-Parc?
It's about 15 minutes out of the centre of Doncaster by car, close to Quarry Park.
There is the main practice track, and two other tracks available for practice if you request them. Everyone is welcome at FatCat Moto-Parc, regardless of age. FatCat Moto-Parc is open to a varied range of riders from biking experts to total beginners. Since they have 3 different tracks to choose from, they’re able to separate the riders by skill level so you won’t ever feel like you’re miles ahead or miles behind anyone else skill-wise, which makes the experience significantly less daunting and more enjoyable!
- Pit Bikes & Go Karts: £35 per rider
- Track Hire: Groups of 1-15 – £600, Groups of 15+ – £35 per rider
- All adults must wear high vis vests
- Open Wednesday: 10 am to 3 pm
- Open Saturday to Sunday: 10 am to 3 pm