Millride Country Sports are a family run business founded in 1984 that offers a range of clay shooting, air rifle ranges and course fishing in an idyllic setting not far from Wolverhampton. They are open 7 days a week and cater for individuals and larger groups looking for a shooting or fishing experience.
Fishing courses are available from five well-stocked course pools, where you can catch Carp, Bream Tench, Roach, Gudgeon, Perch and Rudd. Day and night fishing is available.
Their clay pigeon ground consists of a mix of layouts suitable for both novice and experienced users with tuition available if required. Their popular “Have a Go” sessions are great if you just want the experience of shooting a number of clays. If you would like to increase your success, individual lessons are available at the venue’s shooting school. Set in a woodland location, their air rifle range is open to individuals or alternatively, you can join the Millride Field Target Club and meet every week at the site.
Where can I go clay shooting and course fishing at a great venue in the Midlands?
Once you’ve shot your clays or taken a break from fishing, their clubhouse café offers hot and cold refreshments with a friendly welcome!
- A family-run business founded in 1984
- Open 7 days a week
- Please book activities online
- 25 clay starter lesson costs £65
- Additional clays £30 for 25
- Air rifle range costs from £5 per day
- Day tickets £8.00 Adults & £6.00 Juniors & Concessions for a two-rod ticket
- Night Fishing is £12.00 for Adults & £8.00 for Juniors (No spectators)