Have you ever wanted to learn how to fly a plane? Now’s your chance Funstackers! You can experience a twenty-minute flight where you have the opportunity, alongside a qualified instructor, to take control of the plane, or simply enjoy the view!
Where can I learn to fly in the Highlands?
Based at Inverness Airport, Highland Aviation offers various flight experience and pilot training packages for you to enjoy!
This experience also includes pre-flight safety briefings and discussions of where you would like to fly. On their website, there is a guide map that shows what area your particular flight time can cover. For this 20 minute flight, you can see Fort George, the Black Isle, the Moray Firth and Inverness.
- Book online through the website – flight vouchers are valid for up to 6 months
- Arrive 10-15 minutes before booking slot to complete paperwork
- Free drink refreshments are available (spectators included)
- Flight times range from 20 minutes to 120 minutes
- 20-minute flight experience: £109 per person, 120-minute flight experience: £484 per person
- Can add photo service to package for a small price – high quality, in-flight photos.
- Group sizes from 1-3 participants
- Opening times are from 9 am till 7:30 pm
- Minimum age requirement of 16 years old
- Designated spectator area available
- Located 9 miles outside of Inverness