Excuse the pun but, here you can GO APE! Wanna feel like a monkey and do a high ropes course? Or perhaps you might want to test yourself on the Tree Top Challenge, which contains the longest zip wire in the UK, stretching over 426 metres. The courses take anywhere between two and three hours to complete but, you will definitely be proud of your accomplishment once you’re done. Make sure to grab a big breakfast to fuel you with all the energy you need to tackle your chosen adventure. Ranging from children-friendly activities to activities aimed at those ready to give themselves a real challenge, Go Ape has something for everyone!
Where can I find Go Ape Aberfoyle?
A company whose values are, ‘to be socially and environmentally responsible’ and ‘to keep the adventure in adventuring’, Go Ape brings in specialists to ensure that the course is as low impact as possible on the land, with zero impact on the trees. Not only that, the courses are built from local and sustainable materials so, let go and enjoy your day out, knowing your adventure is not harming the nature around you!
- Pre-booking is essential (both for individuals and groups)
- Suitable for friends and family
- 11 Courses available – separated by difficulty, all different prices so check the website before booking
- Clothing recommendations: bring gloves, and wear comfortable shoes
- Over 400m long zip wires
- Stunning views including Trossachs National Park as well as free-falling waterfalls
- Minimum age of 10 years and a minimum height of 1.4 meters
- Maximum weight of 130KG
- Birthday party booking available