Looking for some adrenaline-inducing fun? Explore the wonders of high roping down at the amazing high rope course at Go Ape in Peebles! Do you have what it takes to conquer the outdoor jungle gym at dizzying height? One of the highlights is the 325-metres zip wire over the mountain bike trails and open water – you cross the valley at nearly 160 feet above the ground! They have treetop courses for climbers of all abilities and ages this is a great place for everyone from families to more experienced adventurers, so no matter what your ability this is a great place for a group get-together!
Where can I find adventure activities in Peebles?
The popular Glentress Forest offers some of the best Green, Blue, Red, and Black mountain bike trails in Scotland – over 50 miles of them! With a dramatic landscape and huge Douglas fir trees, it’s not surprising that Go Ape has set up here in this amazing adventure playground.
You can also grab a bite to eat before your climb or even take the dog for a walk through the lovely forests! After burning off all those calories, we would really recommend a slice of banoffee pie at the nearby Glentress Peel Café.
- Cost £25 per person
- Only card payments accepted on-site and at the cafe
- All equipment that is required is provided on the day
- The course takes 2-3 hours to complete
- The course takes anywhere between 2 to 3 hours to complete
- Gloves are ideal, either bring some or buy them site when you arrive
- Wear sensible clothes for adventure
- Footwear must be sturdy and suitable for the outdoors – no sandals, slip off shoes, open toes or heels
- Bring or hire bikes and try one of the award-winning mountain bike trails
- Parking up to £5 for cars and £20 for coaches