If you fancy something different for an evening then the Greyhound racing at Owlerton is a great place to visit. It is Yorkshire’s premier Greyhound race track and combined with the lovely Panorama restaurant you can watch all the racing from comfort. In the restaurant, there is also good food and service and if you fancy a bet you can have someone collect it from your table.
What’s an adult’s evening activity in Sheffield?
With races for the public three days, a week make sure you book online for the package you want and get the day with the races you want! This is also a great party venue if you and your friends want to put a few bets on and have a few drinks they would be more than happy to host.
- Race Times and Admission
- Tues First Race 18:19 (£3pp)
- Fri First Race 19:25 (£5pp)
- Sat First Race 18:19 (£5pp)
Different packages vary in price and include different perks such as food, drink, bets, and seating.
- Greyhounds, on average, can reach 45 miles per hour and are the fastest breed of dog in the world!
- Greyhounds are the only breed of dog named in the Bible.
- Greyhound racing is a working people’s sport due to its lower cost of entry compared to horse racing and due to its history of nearly 100 years in Britain.