Are you looking for something fun to do in Derbyshire? How about a trip down to the Heights of Abraham Park, set in 60 acres of woodland!
What family parks can I go to in Derbyshire?
The park has an abundance of fun activities for all adventurers alike from exploring 350 caverns to seeing stunning views in a cable car over a deep limestone gorge in the Peak District, to Discover the seven viewpoints across the estate and looking upon the serene landscape of the surrounding Derbyshire Dales. not forgetting children’s playgrounds, audio tours and so much more!
At the heights of Abraham, they run two guided cavern tours that run at regular intervals throughout the day and are included in your admission. Their cavern guides are our very own in-house experts and they know each of the caves like the back of their hand, so if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask them! The caverns were formed over 350 million years ago and each holds its own fascinating story.
- Open every day from 10 am till 4:30 pm
- Prices from £21 per person for adults
- Prices from £14 per person for children
- Children under 5 years old go free
- Family discount packages are available
- Located 20 miles outside of Derby
- Tours around the Masson Cavern take around 35 minutes and involve quite a few upward steps. Tours at the Rutland Cavern take around 20 minutes and involve considerably fewer steps!
- no extra add ons everything is included in the one ticket